Residential Life Service Request

Facilities Operations provides maintenance, custodial and construction services to most buildings on the MU campus, except:

  • University of Missouri Health Care (hospitals & clinics)
  • Intercollegiate Athletics facilities

Problems in these facilities should be reported to their appropriate service desks.

If you require immediate assistance, please call (573) 882-8211.

This page should be used to report problems in Residential Life Buildings only.
If you have a problem in another building please use the Facility Operations Service Request form

Please fill out all of the information requested below.

Requestor Information
Service Need

Please select the location closest to where service is needed from the lists below. Select the building first, and then click on the "Get Building Locations" button to populate the Area, Floor, or Room list for the selected building.